Friday 14 September 2012

Some Korean Samples!

So I found some of my old Korean samples which most of them I have had the full pack of them. These are just ones which came with the bigger versions of each one! Korean cosmetics can be extremely expensive overseas so I haven't brought many lately since suddenly they have made them so much more expensive. Anyway I can talk about these samples! 

So let's start of with some of the lotions! 



First up is the Tony Moly Intense Repair Snail lotion, i've not used many Toly Moly products so this was a new one to me, it wasn't amazing though and yes... the ingredients are in the name. There is a extract of snail slim in them!

Skin Food, Platinum Grape Cell Cream, it doesn't have a fragrance which is something I prefer in lotions and cosmetics. I've always been a fan of Skin Food since I used their BB cream a few times and this lotion as well. One problem I did have with it is that it takes ages to absorb into your skin. Yeah I felt like I was physically rubbing my face for ages. 

Finally there is the Etude House Collagen Moistfull. It was surprisingly one of the best of the three for me even though it did have a scent to it, it wasn't strong and it didn't leave my skin feeling dry after a few hours which I found with Toly Mony. However the bottles can be so expensive! 

Tony Moly Cherry Lip Tint, well I adore the bottle! I prefer having the 'sample' bottles to the actual usual size so I buy the samples all the time for this instead! Plus they last for ages! This bottle has been with me since January and it's now September so that proves something doesn't it? It comes out really red though so if you're not a huge fan of deep red lips then this might not be the right one for you. 

Baviphat: Peach All in One Peeling Gel this stuff is amazing! I love Baviphat it is one of my favorite brands in Korea, this stuff does all of this.. in one: Exfoliating, Pore Care and brightening effect. If you have rough skin it is perfect for you since it really left my skin feeling soft and smooth. It also helped with blocked pores. 

Again as you can see Tony Moly Intense repair live snail lotion & Skin have appeared. The bottles are tiny and I have never brought a full bottle of it since it wasn't really that amazing so I didn't bother plus it was so expensive I didn't want to. The bottle was so pressurized I actually bit the bottle at the bottom to try and de-pressurize it! The second bottle 'Intense repair live snail skin' was really smooth on my skin though I did really like this protect however it didn't agree with my skin.

Etude House. Skin Mal:Gem super moist (Key's bottle) was really nice on my skin, I did have a bottle or two of this once or twice but it went up in price lately. It was really nice on my skin and did moisturize my face a lot. I wasn't a fan of the liquid I was more of a fan of the gel, it was much nicer to use than the liquid and I found the liquid being used up so much quicker than my gel. It was a great sample though and is worth a try!



All these samples (as I just googled) are around £2-5 and are worth it before buying a huge bottle of the stuff since skin types are different and you really should try to see which product is right for you before spending a lot of money on a lotion or a gel which doesn't agree with your skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment