Friday 14 September 2012

Make up Haul (13-14th September)

So I went shopping this week a fair few times however I think I did go a tad crazy on the makeup!
Check it out:





Ok so here we have:


MUA: Eye Primer
MUA: Primer 
MUA: 23 eye shadow pallet
MUA: Eyebrow pencil
Maybelline: Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (01 Intense Black) 
Maybelline: Master Smokey pencil (Smokey Grey)



Barry M: Coral (296)
Barry M: Blue Moon (317)
MUA: Black
17: True Blue 
Nina Ultra Pro: Like Butta 




O.P.I Vintage Minnie Minis:
The color of Minnie
If You Moust you Moust
I'm All Ears
Rapidry Top Coat



China Glaze: Brownstone (995)
O.P.I: Big Hair... Big Nails
China Glaze: Loft-y Ambitions (994)
17: Purple Crackle
Nina Ultra Pro: Lime Light

Luckily I only spent around £30-£40 on all of this! The O.P.I Collection is probably my favorite out of this collection and I don't want to open the box and try out the colours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment