Friday 14 September 2012

I Own too Much Nail Polish

Yep I never thought I would say this but it is true. I have too many polish's to even count them anymore. (not that I have time to count) It takes up two of these draw compartments thats including boxes of filmo, dotting tools, brushes, polishes, nail wheels etc etc
So shall we get going?




We can start with the Barry M collection:

Probably one of the best highstreet brands at a good price too! Normally Superdrug has a great deal!

China Glaze

O.P.I


Natural Collection (boots)


No.7, Sally Hanson, W7, 17


Rimmel 


Per una (M&S these were gifts) 


Elf (i'm not a huge fan)


Nina Ultra Pro 


Left overs.... 


Family photo...


but oh no... theres more 

Hello deco's : Stickers, Filmo, rhinestones, microbeads, more filmo...


Nail wheels 


Nail art pens... all 30 of them



So I thought to myself just now 'should I stop buying them' but I don't think I ever will break this habit for people who know me or have checked out the links to your left (is it your left?) You will see that i'm a huge fan of nail art and it's a rare sight to see my nails bare! I guess this collection will just continue to grow ... and grow.... and grow.















No comments:

Post a Comment