Saturday 15 September 2012

Barry M Nail Polishes

Meet the family of Barry M 
I think I want to show you the colours which I own which are from the brand BarryM. This brand I think is one of the best drugstore brands out there. I've never found another brand (apart from O.P.I and China Glaze) which the colours come out looking beautifully polished! So let's check out some of the colours which I own!

Ok so here is the first eight:

296: Coral
I love this colour, Even after one coat it was such a strong colour which I prefer instead of layering the colours onto my nail all the time. It's a almost red with a strong orange hint to it. 

308: Berry I/C
This colour is quite weak compared to a few of my other colours, I think because it's a pastel colour you need to put 2 layers of this one on for a strong coating. I love the colour though

307: Lemon I/C
This colour is very weak and normally I have troubles with it when finished though the colour is amazing however it will crack easily if you don't apply a top coat over it.

284: Emerald Green
This colour is lovely! I love the metallic feel from this one! I don't use this one for nail art because the first coat comes out quite weak. However after two coats the colour is beautiful!

295: Turquoise 
This is one of my favorites of my Barry M collection! This colour comes out so strong even after the first coat and is a great bright colour for any occasion

306: Blueberry I/C
Another shade of Blue now, this is another favorite of mine, it's abit like the one above but a little darker! It's another strong colour which comes out beautifully on the nail!

317: Blue Moon
The newest member of the collection now, this was so watery when I applied it! It took three coats just to make it come out stronger than usual varnishes! However I love this colour and it's a lovely shade of blue. 

150: Red Glitter
Now this I was given, i've hardly used it because i'm not a huge fan of glitter (it's a pain to get off the nail) However unlike most glitter nail varnishes I have this comes out really well and also unlike the glitter polishes there is a lot more glitter that comes out which I really like. 

Here are the next seven: 

309: Strawberry I/C 
This is a weak colour however I do love this song, it's a really girly pretty colour and it's great for when you want to use a floral designs over the top!

303: Bright Purple 
This is an amazing colour which I love! The colour comes out so strong and I love the colour which you get from it. It's a different colour I've never seen a colour like this before so I have brought more than one of these before.
310: Mushroom
This is an amazing brown! It's a pastel 'ish' brown and it's a nice light colour. Unlike most of my browns they are not dark. I love this colour and it's perfect for my nail art. 

304: Mint Green
This green is amazing, it can be abit weak but I still love this. It's funny because I have two bottles of this but they come out in a different shade. One is stronger than the other. 

290: Spring Green
This colour is amazing I love spring green and this comes out so strongly that I can't stop using it! This is one of the best green's ive had since I am not a fan of neon green on nails since It normally is bad. 

291: Cobalt Blue
This is my most use colour out of the collection probably. This blue is amazing and I can't seem to find it in any of my local superdrugs which is so annoying! I use up so much of this and it's perfect for when you want to use it for union Jack nails!

318: Peach Melba 
This colour makes me happy! I use this colour so much, and when I am lazy and just want a plain colour I normally pick this one. It's not a eye catching colour but everyone always notices the colour and say it's lovely. It's not normally a weak colour either and comes out so well. 


(Already done this yellow) But the final four

66: Matt White 
The dreaded white, this white comes out really nicely compared to most whites which you find in your drugstore so this one is a must buy if you need a white for nail designs! It comes out really nice and hardly cracks which is what I find with most whites from other brands.

320: Foil (gold Nail effect)
Probably the best gold metallic colour I have ever brought I adore the foil effect nail varnishes and this one i so nice! I love the foil effects and they are a must buy! If you need a metallic gold this is the one I suggest you buy! You won't find another gold like it. 

316: Crackle In White
I'm not a huge fan of crackle nail varnish since I hate the feel of it on my nails after, not having smooth nails is a pain for me! Anyway for crackle which I own the barry M ones are certainly the best ones out the lot! 

319: Foil (sliver nail effect)
This is the sliver version of the nail effect and well.. what can I say? I love this sliver and again if you need a sliver metallic colour I would persuade you to buy the Barry M collection since well.. nothing beats a foil effect! 


And that concludes my Barry M collection! I'm sure in the next few months it would of grown more, I have a habit of buying one or two every time I'm in Boots or Superdrug which is pretty bad but it's so worth the money! If you need a colour I would say to go for Barry M! 




  







1 comment: